Media Impact: Tell a story, change the world.
- Biribireba In a fictional coastal Ghanean town, everyone is abuzz about conservation. Learn more about the town depicted in this map and its inhabitants by clicking on the photo.
- Callaloo Callaoo is a regional radio drama promoting adaptation to climate change, health and conservation in 15 Caribbean countries. The drama is acted by individuals from several countries to give it a truly regional flair. Learn more by clicking on the photo.
- Mucho Corazón Mucho Corazon, a TV drama, is promoting the rights of women and girls in Chiapas, Mexico. In this scene, a young woman wants to go to school, but her mother and brother don't think she can. To find out what happens and learn more about the program, click on the photo.
- My School – My Community My School - My Community is empowering youth, like these students from the Urban Assembly Academy of Civic Engagement, in New York City, St. Lucia and Mexico to create a healthy, more inclusive school environment. Learn more by clicking on the photo.
- My Gorilla - My Community My Gorilla - My Community will engage local communities in dialogue and activities that promote the conservation of habitat and cessation of illegal hunting and forest clearing for agriculture and logging, to save the last 250 Cross River Gorillas in the world. Learn more by clicking on the photo.
- Ciudad Espesa Central to the Our Voices program is a 45-episode Entertainment-Education serial drama, Ciudad Espesa, that promotes democracy and pluralism in Bolivia. Learn more by clicking on the photo.
- Teenage Pregnancy in Peru The UNFPA and Media Impact-produced radio drama Cuando el Amor Agarra (When Love Grabs Hold), and the accompanying talk show “ZonAdolecentes” had impressive results. Learn more by clicking on the photo.
PCI-Media Impact (Media Impact) is a leader in Entertainment- Education and social change communications. For 27 years, we have worked with local partners to produce more than 3,000 episodes of 75 television and radio programs to address the most pressing social and environmental issues. Together, these programs have reached more than 1 billion people in more than 40 countries. Learn more.
We tell the stories that change the world.
Our unique approach to communications combines Entertainment-Education (learn more here) stories with the reach of mass media to mobilize individual, community and political action and catalyze positive change. Drama for social good — who doesn’t love that? Learn more.